The women of the world are rising! One by one, small group by small group, masses of us are coming together to do the work needed to evolve humanity toward its greater good. Please stand with us one more time to affirm and confirm this reality. (We are doing something here!)
Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 1 p.m. local time
See the invitation
DECLARATION OF STANDING
We are standing for the world’s children and grandchildren, and for the seven generations to come.
We dream of a world where all of our children have safe drinking water, clean air to breathe, and enough food to eat.
A world where they have access to a basic education to develop their minds and healthcare to nurture their growing bodies.
A world where they have a warm, safe and loving place to call home.
A world where they don’t live in fear of violence–in their homes, in their neighborhoods, in their schools, or in their world.
This is the world of which we dream.
This is the cause for which we stand.
- To register your ‘standing’ or to find a gathering in your area, visit www.standingwomen.net. Each and every post is a step that grows the dream toward reality.
- To help Standing Women go viral, forward this information on to your friends and family, in your own and other countries, and/or to any news service that seems appropriate. Use the hashtags: #StandingWomen #StandingWomen2019 #StandingWomenGlobalMovement
- To be inspired, spend time on www.standingwomen.net, watching the ‘standings’ move around the world, reading the dreams and sensing into the unity of our human intention for the children.
- To connect up, send an email of appreciation through the website to someone who speaks to your heart, standing in another state, province, or country.
- On May 12, 2019, join countless people around the world standing for a time in silence with a common focus. Feel the deep connection and potential in this act of love… the call of the ‘seven generations to come’ … from every nation on earth.
With gratitude and trust,
Jeanie, Deb, Bruce, Julie and Bon
P.S. Check out Ariel’s song ‘White Linen’ to get an energetic sense of the ‘mother’ strength behind our 13 years of ‘standing!’