Holiday greetings, Florida UCC members,
Here is the link to the December/January issue of Celebrate Florida.
Some articles which may be of particular interest:
- Annual Gathering of the Conference (pp. 1-8)
- Conference staff reports (pp. 10-12)
- Hurricane Ian’s impact on our churches (pp. 14-17)
- “Welcome to America!” (p. 23)
- Southern Regional UCC Women’s Retreat (pp. 28-29)
- Books by our UCC clergy as Christmas gift ideas (pp. 36-37)
- Halloween and Thanksgiving around the state (pp. 41-42)
As always, the issue contains lots of links to helpful resources and programming ideas you may wish to consider adopting or adapting in your own congregation.
If we’ve not been hearing from you, please make sure we’re on the mailing list for your newsletter and e-blasts (email@example.com) — simple and much appreciated.
We especially welcome your providing the Celebrate Florida link (https://www.uccfla.org/celebrateflorida) to church members via your newsletters, e-communications and on your website.
Rick Carson, Editor